Design a Well-Rounded Financial Plan
Financial planning takes into account every aspect of your financial picture. Here are the following areas to think about when working with an advisor for financial planning.
- Keep your family's or business' dreams alive in the event of death
- Protect your income and maintain your way of life in the event of disability
- Long term care services
Current Financial Position
- Assess your current income and expenses, debts and investments
- Determine your projected net worth
- Transfer your estate and everything you worked hard to build according to your wishes
- Minimize and fund estate taxes
- Design strategies for minimizing taxes
- Estimate income and expenses
- Determine ways to distribute funds in retirement
- Assess risk tolerance and goals
- Design asset allocation strategy
Community State Bank does not offer any securities or investment advisory services. Securian Financial Services Inc. and Capital Financial Strategies are not affiliated with Community State Bank.
Not FDIC/NCUSIF Insured. Not a deposit product * No Bank Credit Union affiliate guarantee * May lose value * Not a guarantee of any bank/credit union service * No guarantee of Insurance Underwriter performance.
Capital Financial Strategies is independently owned and operated and offers its own suite of products and services entirely independent of Securian. Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. ("Securian") a registered broker/dealer and Investment Adviser. Member FINRA/SIPC**,10199 Southside Blvd. Building One, Suite 200, Jacksonville, Florida 32256
**Individuals registered with Securian are authorized to offer only those securities and investment advisory services that have been specifically approved by Securian. Additional information about individuals registered with FINRA can be found on FINRA's BrokerCheck. For information about which individuals associated with Capital Financial Strategies are registered with Securian, as well as information about which securities and investment advisory services such individuals are authorized to offer on Securian's behalf, please contact Securian at 1-800-820-4205.