What's better than free checking? Free checking that earns interest, regardless of your minimum balance. In fact, Kasasa Cash rates are so high they make Florida's summer temps seem mild.
In addition to high interest, free online banking, and a free debit card, we'll refund your ATM fees, nationwide.* So even snowbirds can access funds year-round, without having to search for a "free" ATM.
- Free high-interest checking
- Earn 2.00% APY* on balances up to $7,500
- Earn 2.00% to 0.28% APY on balances over $7,500 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.03% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Earn refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- Option to open a free Kasasa Saver savings account
- Have your Cash rewards transferred to Saver for automatic savings
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- No monthly service charge
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free Mastermoney MasterCard® debit card
- $50 minimum opening deposit
It's easy to earn your rewards. In fact it's so easy to qualify, you're probably doing these things anyway. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That's it! If for some reason you don't qualify, you still earn the base interest rate. You can get back to earning the full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/24/14. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $7,500 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $7,500 earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $7,500, resulting in 2.00% - 0.28% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.03% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.